ARTICLES | Think Pink This Summer with Spanish Rosé
Think Pink This Summer with Spanish Rosé
Posted June 11, 2008 | 0 Comments
Selection International Spanish Rosé
Made from a blend of red and white varietals including popular Spanish Tempranillo, this exceptional, refreshing, dry, light-medium bodied wine is a must have for summer.
A perfect complement to your favourite summer dishes. Goes great with fish, poultry, pork, and other lighter meats and foods.
Please click here to download a product sheet.
The Top 10 Reasons to Drink Spanish Rosé
- You’re having fish and he’s having meat, but you’d like to share the wine
- You want to get a leg up on all those wine-snobs out there
- You’re feeling like red’s too heavy but white’s a bit light
- The Grateful Dead used to drink a bottle before every concert
- You’d like to enjoy a glass of wine with lunch
- It’s cheaper than a trip to the French Riviera (rosé has been part of the Mediterranean lifestyle for centuries)
- Summer has finally – FINALLY – arrived!
- It’s perfect with ham (hot or cold) and other pork dishes
- You feel like putting ice cubes in your wine
- You’re having a bridal shower, a summer picnic, a girls’ night out - or simply relaxing on the patio with a great book
Bonus: 30 attractive Spanish Rosé labels included within each Winexpert kit.Order your Spanish Rosé, and think Pink this Summer.
To find an Authorized Winexpert Retailer please visit our retailer resources page here.
Article filed under: Announcements
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts on this article? Simply fill out this form below to post a comment.